130 – 140, 140 – 152
KEKE x KIWIE Hoodie Grey / Kids
KEKE Kendama in collaboration with legendary Latvian contemporary street artist KIWIE (@kiwie) have designed a new line of kendama related hoodies for every kendama player out there and more.
Who is KIWIE?
One of the first street artists in Latvia, who has based his artistic style on a multiform repetition of one specific image, gaining recognition among artists not only in Latvia but also abroad. KIWIE is mixing street art with product, graphic and fashion design in the bowl of contemporary art. The funny, usually smiling, pudgy critter on the walls and the streets all over the world is alive since 2005.
*Every hoodie comes with a custom KEKE x KIWIE sticker pack.
- Straighter cut for a modern look
- Herringbone neck tape for comfort and stability
- Double layer hood with cover seam drawcord channel
- Slimmer shoulders and leaner arms
- Flat, chunky drawcords
- Kangaroo pocket with bartacks
- Suitable for 40°C machine wash and tumble dry (low temperature)
- 50% Combed Ring Spun Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Fabrics 295g/m²
- Sizes – 130-140CM, 140-152CM (Height of a person)
- Made in Pakistan